STAGE 5 ELECTIVES 2022
As a result of the COVID Level 4 Restrictions, the Stage 5 Electives 2022 will be online.
Please read the following instructions, together with the Stage 5 Electives 2022 Handbook
- Information about each of the specific elective courses is available on the links below
- This information is also on the Year Advisers’ Google Classrooms
- Year 8 – Mr Ella
- Year 9 – Ms Hejduk
** If students have any trouble accessing any of the information students should contact their Year Adviser directly via the Year Advisers Google Classroom**
- On Tuesday 7 September 2021 students will receive an email from the school with a web code and a link to the selection website.
- Once on the selection website use the web code to access the subject selection form.
- On the subject selection form there are instructions on how to complete and submit it correctly.
- Please follow these instructions carefully. Unless the form is completed as per instructions it will not submit.
- Please complete and submit the subject selection form by no later than Friday 10 September 2021.
Any other questions – please do not hesitate to contact Mr Bassingthwaighte, Stage 5 Coordinator.
ELECTIVE COURSES INFORMATION
Marine and Aquaculture Technology
Physical Activity and Sports Studies (PASS)