Latest Covid-19 Advice
LATEST COVID-19 ADVICE
NSW SCHOOL STUDENTS FOR TERM 3
Last updated 21 August 2020
Last week we updated our school community the latest advice from the Department of Education, based on AHPPC and NSW Health advice. We would like to emphasise a few key points to our families:
- Students with symptoms of COVID-19 cannot come to school until a negative test result has been reported. If your child is unwell, even with mild symptoms of COVID-19, a negative test result will need to be presented to the school before their return.
- Students who come to school and demonstrate any flu like symptoms will be sent home.
- Our school continues to encourage students to follow established hygiene practices, eg hand washing, coughing / sneezing into elbows, not sharing food or drink.
- Parents / Carers and other non-essential visitors are not allowed on site at Kingscliff High School.
- P&C meetings and events must be on line.
- Physical distancing of students in schools is not required under AHPPC guidelines.
- Parents should ensure school pick up and drop off arrangements enable them to physically distance from one another and from staff.
- Our school continues to receive additional cleaning in line with AHPPC guidelines.